Value Added Marketing
Equip your people with the skills and techniques to identify and deliver market leading products or services that are fully aligned to changing customer needs. Click the image below for further information.
- SWOT analysis
- Competitor landscape and analysis
- Evaluate strategic options
- Porter's five forces
- Market positioning
- Defining market segments
- Identifying customer needs
- Customer perception mapping
- Developing the customer offering
- Price and value relationship
- Superlative and differentiated value propositions
- On sales, consumables, service
- The marketing mix – seven Ps
- The role of packaging
- Activation strategies - consumer interaction
- Advertising principles - AIDA
- Customer experience
- Identifying channels for segments
- Beyond traditional channels
- Partnership development
- Channel visibility
- Supply chain availability
- In store activation and theatre
- Cost to serve
- Product life cycle
- Product and service evolution
- Competitive mimicking
- Keeping ahead of competition
- Migrating customers up the value chain
- Customer relationship management
- Retention strategies
- Hunting new customers - trailing
- Farming existing customers
- Developing customer loyalty – reward
Enable managers from all disciplines to make improved business decisions with a clearer understanding of their financial impact on the business.
Reconcile the needs of your markets to your resources, in a changing world, to determine the direction and scope needed to achieve success for your organisation and meet the needs of your stakeholders.
The key to understanding your business propositions is to construct business models; only by developing assumptions, applying scenarios and testing options can the real value be explored and evaluated.
Enable your people to apply best practice as they plan, source, make and deliver your products and therefore provide your business with greater flexibility, reduced costs and improved availability.
Develop a virtual reality representation of YOUR business to facilitate real strategic choices; or alternatively develop a tailored, interactive simulation for teams within a competitive environment to obtain real-world business understanding.
The key to growing sales is to fully understand your customer, enabling you to create value propositions that really meet their needs better than the competition.